Loose leaf paper, A5, 14.8 x 21 cm, portrait, one-colour print on both sides (1/1)
Artwork information Loose leaf paper, A5, 14.8 x 21 cm, portrait, one-colour print on both sides (1/1)
- Data format (incl. 2 mm bleed): 15,2 x 21,4 cm
- Trimmed size: 14,8 x 21 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- Sequence of pages: create pages consecutively as individual pages.
- The number of pages created is twice the number of sheets (example: If you choose 80 sheets, the artwork file will contain 160 pages).
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Include a surrounding trim of 2 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA52 (PSO uncoated v3 FOGRA52) for uncoated paper
- Maximum colour application of 300 %
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- One-colour print on the front and reverse (1/1)
- set of unbound sheets to easily add, remove and replace pages as needed
- The loose leaves are sorted in sets (according to the consecutive page order).
- example: When you order 80 sheets of loose-leaf paper in a quantity of 100 copies, you will get 100 sets each consisting of sheets 1 to 80.
- punched holes: left according to text direction
- bundling: in sets (from 20 sheets)
- Note: The optional punch holes are in accordance with ISO 838.