Thank you cards with special-effect colours, Portrait, A6
Artwork information Thank you cards with special-effect colours, Portrait, A6
- Data format (incl. 2 mm bleed): 10,9 x 15,2 cm
- Trimmed size: 10,5 x 14,8 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- Please go to "Show more" for details on artwork setup of a special-effect colour
- in order to avoid the image to be printed upside down on the finished product, the artwork should take the text direction into account
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Include a surrounding trim of 2 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA51 (PSO coated v3) for coated paper
- Maximum colour application of 300 %
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- You can optionally order 5-colour print which includes the four base colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) plus one special-effect colour of your choice.
- Artwork setup for silver ink (metal effect):
- Set up your design as spot colour named "silver" and assign it the colour value "100 % silver".
- All elements in "silver" special-effect colour must be set to overprint if you want a metal effect of the underlying colour.
- To get plain silver, leave the element at knock out.
- The elements created separately for the silver ink must be set up on the design.
- The artwork files must be submitted as PDF; JPEG or TIF formats are not suitable.
- Please observe the special requirements regarding the forgery-proof security ink visible under black light:
- The reactive ink is printed on top of the "normal motif", i.e. it is overprinted with the invisible UV ink.
- Therefore, you have to create a special colour which contains your individual security motif.
- Create your security motif as special colour, name it "UV" and assign it the colour value "100 % magenta".
- All objects of the "UV" spot colour must be set to overprint.
- The print files must be supplied in PDF format; JPEG or TIF is not suitable because all levels are merged here.
- The surface covered by the spot colour "UV" must not exceed 30 % on the whole page
- Four-colour print on the front and reverse (four colours plus one spot colour) (5/5)
- What's special about silver ink:
- creates a metal effect that brings designs to life and captures light in different ways
- Silver ink is not comparable to foil finishing (no mirror effect, no gloss)
- Silver ink works best when used over large areas – less suitable for partial finishes of small areas, delicate lines and fonts
- The metal look is most effective on light colours with low coverage. Dark colours usually have higher coverage and do not allow the underlying silver to show through well enough.
- Discover the design options with silver colour – use our colour chart, silver (metallic)
- Please observe the special requirements regarding the black-light security ink:
- forgery-proof due to security ink that is only visible under black light (UV light)
- visible for the human eye under UV light with a wavelenght of 330-380 nm
- individual black-light motif with up to 30 % area coverage (special-effect colour)
- please observe the special notes on print file creation of the forgery-proof black light-reactive ink (creating a "UV" special colour, 100 % magenta, overprint)
- available as postcard or folded card
- printed products on recycled paper are carbon neutral at no extra cost – learn more
- delivered: flat (creased, but not folded)
- 300 gsm art print paper can be shipped folded. However, no additional finishes are possible
- optional envelopes (DL) unprinted, remoistenable gum flap, no window, with grey silk lining and pointed flap