Artwork information Dextrose
- Data format: 6 x 8,25 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- The statutory mandatory information such as content, best-before date and manufacturer/distributor are added automatically during production. Please note the highlighted sections in the data sheet and in the print template
- please note the legal requirements for printed food packagings
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- preferably use sans-serif Fonts, e.g. Arial, Verdana, Helvetica etc.
- line width: min. 1 pt (0.4 mm)
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- individually wrapped dextrose (flavour: lemon)
- base colour of wrappers: white
- Store in a dry and dark place, between 14 °C and max. 20 °C, away from direct sunlight. Do not store near heat sources (e.g., heating)
- guaranteed shelf-life: one year from delivery when stored in a food-compliant manner
- Ingredients: dextrose; humectant: sorbitol; separating agent: E 470b; acidifier: citric acid; aromas.
- average nutritional values per 100 g: energy in kJ/kcal 1674/395, fat 3 g, of which saturates 0.3 g, carbohydrate 91 g, of which sugars 81 g, protein < 0.5 g, salt < 0.01 g.
- Made in Germany